CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Date night with my boys

 Last night Cole, Tyson and I went out to dinner (at McDonald's, their pick) and a movie to see...

Narnia The Voyage of the Dawn Treader 
(this is the 3rd Narnia movie)
 It was toonie Tuesday in Airdrie at the Roxy theater so all I paid was $6.00 for the 3 of us...WICKED!!! Movies are so expensive these days, so it was SO nice to not have to pay so much.

 C.S. Lewis is an amazing writer and we thoroughly enjoyed these movies. They have a lot of meaning in them if you are really paying attention (religious meaning). It all makes sense and even my boys picked up on it. I would suggest anyone to watch them and really pay attention and see if you can hear what I am talking about...so, so good!   =)

When we got home Kent had cleaned up the house a bit, done some laundry and even put it away. Can I just say HE IS A KEEPER!!! He is such a good man...LOVE HIM!! 

I enjoyed being out with my boys and being able to focus on just them and spending time with them. They both talked my ear off...it was all good!
Cole, Me and Tyson








3 comments:

Gayla Woolf Holt said...

Sounds like the best of times with the best of boys and their best Mom! What a neat tradition to have with them. Miss you all.
Mom

Lynn said...

What a perfect mom and Son date!!!

Lynn said...

What a perfect mom and Son date!!!