CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cole

We went to Cole's Christmas band concert last night. They did a good job and it was fun to see him and hear him in action. I am glad that he is at least learning to play something musical as I think it is important.
 Cole with his trumpet. They all have to wear a band shirt when they perform.

Cole is in the Grade 7/8 band. I was trying to get his attention, but he was ignoring me as he hates getting his picture taken. Too bad for him he has a Mother who is camera happy =)

The whole band class. 
Cole actually performing and playing his trumpet...hard to see I know...but I couldn't zoom in any closer.

Cole called and invited his Nanny to come to his band concert. We were glad she was able to come...Cole was excited to have her there.
Tyson came as well, but all he was interested in the whole time was the food LOL! Brynley was over at Jeff's place as there was NO WAY we were bringing her there...she is too busy, loud and crazy! ha ha
Kent, Cole and I...love, love, love this boy! 

He did a great job! Having Cole in band brings back SO many memories for me when I was in band...I played in the Percussion. It was SO, SO fun! I have the best memories from then. 



Sweet boy...Cole has been a HUGE help lately with babysitting and helping out with Brynley when we need it. He has also had a "change of attitude" of sorts and it has been L-O-V-E-L-Y! We love him and appreciate all his help and hard work that he has shows us daily. We try to praise him and let him know we have noticed how hard he is trying...it means so much to us!  He is a good kid and we couldn't be more proud of him.




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh man....I just love coming over here to your blog. Such a happy place.....Christmas music and all! ; D

Good for Cole!! One of my brothers and one of my sisters also played trumpet....even after they got braces too. I didn't think they would be able to, but they did! Those are some power house lips! HA HA.

Gayla Woolf Holt said...

Fun pictures and write up!
We remember going to this last year!
Love that Cole is doing well on the trumpet. Love that grandson!
Give him a hug for us!
MOM