CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sticky Buns

I have become addicted to Pinterest...do you know what that is? If not, my advice don't look into it LOL! Just kidding it is AWESOME!! Anywho, I found this Sticky Buns recipe on there and made it for breakfast for my family the other morning. It was so fun to have them all come in the kitchen asking what that smell was...they were seriously surprised I was baking as I never do it (only because I am trying to eat better and me baking means me eating what I am baking as I have no will power when it comes to baked goods). 
 




Let me tell you this recipe was YUMMO!! My family really enjoyed it...and so did I :) Next time I will double the sauce though as I didn't think there was near enough (you can ever have enough of that good stuff) ha ha!

No comments: