CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Make your mouth water...

I made these YUMMY muffins this morning, and let me tell you my house smells A-M-A-Z-A-Z-I-N-G!! Yes, I am aware of how to spell amazing...I meant to spell it that it the extra a and z...cause that is what the muffins are AMAZAZING LOL! Ok I am a dork, but whatever...it is my new word ha ha.


Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
 I got the recipe from a web site called Your Home Based Mom. She posts a new muffin recipe every Monday and calls it Muffin Monday. They always look so good...this one I just had to try. Click here for the website and recipe.
 I made my muffins in an over sized stoneware muffin pan...does that make sense?? They are HUGE to say the least. But man, does my house smell sooooo good!!

 I am here to tell you they are all that I hoped they would be :) The muffin itself is nice and moist. The crunchy top is my favorite part...it is in the middle of the muffin as well. 

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Gayla Woolf Holt said...

I can almost smell them...yum!

Lynn said...

I love Homebased mom. In fact we chatted over e-mail this morning regarding her todays' post. ; S

Barb Stanford said...

Oh really Lynn??? She really does have the greatest recipes.