CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Decorations

Here are some pics of what Valentine's decorations I have. My Visiting Teacher's gave me a hard time about decorating for Valentine's Day ha ha. But I told them I have a fun time decorating the house for each season and I don't care what anyone else thinks about it.

 Kitchen and dining room decor


 I got this cute sign from Michael's on sale. 


 Wall sconces in the dining room.


 The view of our dining room and all the decorations.

 I bought this XO XO and Love words from the dollar store. I painted them and then glittered them and this is how they turned out.



 I made the red plate with Kent's initial and my initial on it. As well as the XO XO picture beside it. I bought the letters  and glued them to the front of the frame. I put Valentine's scrapbook paper in the frame and it was done!

These are salt and pepper shakers. I bought these from Home Sense as well last year. I got them for $4.


I found these cute plates at Home Sense.


random decorations


The view of our front room from the front door.

This is what you see when you walk in our house. What you can't see in this picture is a nice fuzzy red blanket draped onto the couch as well.

I made this Valentine's Day frame our of scrapbook paper and clear decorative rocks.


I made this sign. It is hanging above our front door closet.

Above our piano


This is hanging by our front door.

Our front door

I have some cute wreath ideas I want to make eventually for my front door. This will have to do for now =)



Valentine's couch pillows
These are what I am attempting to make still. I have been trying to get my cricut to cut out the letters, but it isn't working for me as of yet. But I am determined to make these cute pillows and put them on my front room couches.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

L.O.V.E the decorations! I haven't seen someone decorate that much for V-Day...you rock! ;)

Lynn said...

*squeal!*

I LOVE IT! You and I are soul sisters all the way. I too go all out for every holiday or season, as you know. And good for you for NOT letting your V.T. change your ways or mind. Too bad for their families. They are missing out on all the fun that YOUR family gets. HA! ; D

Angela said...

Love the Valentine Decorations--thanks for showing us your house all valentiney!