CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Taylor Swift concert

 My sister in law Melanie, her daughter Jade (my niece who is 7 1/2 yrs old) and I all went to Edmonton to the Taylor Swift concert which was Friday August 13th.

Jade, Melanie and I
(Not the most attractive picture as we took it of ourselves in the dark with my cell phone ha ha)

Melanie and especially Jade are big fans of Taylor's. I like some of her songs but wasn't familiar with all of them. Let me just say I was pleasantly surprised by Miss Taylor Swift...her concert R-O-C-K-E-D!!  

This is Jade as she first saw Taylor Swift come up out of the floor and onto the stage. She was smiling and clapping her hands. 

I was too busy watching Jades reaction that I missed seeing it all myself LOL! It was so fun to be there with her to see her react and be so excited.
Miss Taylor Swift did an amazing job! It was really neat how she did her concert and sang each song like a story. She acted them out along with all her dancers and it was really, really fun to watch.
She is one beautiful young lady. And it was so nice to be at a concert where it was all kept "clean" and family friendly so to speak...you know what I mean?! I was really impressed.

It was fun as we stayed over night and did some shopping the next day as well. It was nice to get away, just us girls!

No comments: