CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happiness is...

Isn't this just the greatest saying...so true...it speaks volumes!!
 I love uplifting sayings, quotes and stories...I collect them.

 "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

This quote is another good one! I can pin point the times in my life all 3 of these things have been in sync and life has seem so good. So to me, that means I need to keep trying each day to make sure I am doing all I need to do so I can be happy...and those around me can feel my happiness within my self. How great would that be? 


A few years ago when I FINALLY clued in that is really was up to ME to make myself happy and not up to others around me it was a big A-ha moment for me! When I am down I know now that it is up to ME to fix it, change it and do what needs to be done to make ME happy and at peace again in MY life!

No comments: