CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Rainbows

All my life I have loved rainbows and all their beauty. They almost seem heavenly to me. As a child I remember loving it when it rained as usually that meant there would be a rainbow afterwards. To me, as a child, a rainbow was magical.
 This is a picture I took of a rainbow that was in the sky by our town one evening. It was a full rainbow and it was so pretty! I made the kids all come look at it and they thought it was pretty cool. It is hard to see in the picture, but there was even a second rainbow right beside it.

As a child I remember watching this video and being so touched by it. I loved the message it was telling and then it also made me look at rainbows very differently.


I was so excited to actually find this song and video. It is very old school, but it brought back a lot of memories. It is an old LDS media message that we used to be able to watch when I was about 10 years old. Does anyone else remember this song?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

hey! I actually remember when they showed us that video in Mutual {yes..that's what it was called then} for the first time. Oh my goodness.....does it ever seem old school now....but I tell you.....when we all saw it for the first time....we thought it was such awesome filming. We cried our eyes out! ; D Still a GREAT song.