CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Kent!!

 Today is Kent's 37th Birthday!

Kent and I went to the Flames game in Calgary last night together for his bday as we aren't able to do anything tonight for his actual birthday. It was a good game and they even won. We had a good time! On the way home from the game I asked him how he feels about getting even closer to 40 years old than he is now. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders and said,

"37 is still young, at least that is how I feel!"

Kent is working today. And then he doesn't know it but when we meet him in Airdrie tonight around 4:45 I have booked him in for a 45 minute massage.While he is there the boys will go to there kick boxing and Brynley and I will go hang out at Walmart or something like that.

We will be going out for dinner and a movie Friday for his birthday as well. And then we will do his birthday cake on Saturday. He has requested my no bake Cherry Cheesecake, so that is what he will get.

XO XO We hope you have a GREAT day today...LOVE YOU!! XO XO




1 comment:

Lynn said...

HAppy Happy Birthday to KEnt!!!

And yes......37 is still young. ; D He and my D are so much a like it's funny. Dean wants his usual no bake cherry cheesecake for his birthday as well. So that's what I will do. But for his birthday party tomorrow night, I tried something new. Hope he likes it.

Wishing you all a REALLY great weekend. By now I am sure he had his surprise massage. How did that go?