CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things I have made recently...

Cupcake Pincushion ring...
I saw this and just had to try to make it as I thought it was SO dang cute and creative! I think I will make some more and give them to my sewing teachers for a Christmas gift?? It is so handy to have it right on your finger to place the pins in as you are sewing...I love it!!
Miss Brynley L-O-V-E-D this cupcake pincushion ring when she saw it. She had to hold it, wear it and touch it.


I made these blankets for the boys for Christmas. They are easy peasy to make....just cut the edges and knotted them. I wanted to make them some blankets as they are always needing some for while they are watching T.V. in the basement. 

I have made some baby blankets and baby room decor recently for gifts as well. Now that that is all done I am needing to start making my other gifts for Christmas I plan on doing. 


I am "sew" enjoying all these projects!  =)  
Lot's more to do...I need to get moving and get things done.





2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh look at you go! Er.....sew! LOL! I just love it. You are making some great stuff.

Gayla Woolf Holt said...

Woohoo! Love those blankets and the boys will too!
Brynley is so proud of you and the pincushion too! So dang cute...sew sew cute!