CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Within my power

 I came across this one as well...so, needed to hear this!

When they attack you & you notice that you love them with all your heart, your work is done.
Hurt feelings or discomfort of any kind cannot be caused by another person. No one outside me can hurt me. That’s not a possibility. It’s only when I believe a stressful thought that I get hurt. And I’m the one who’s hurting me by believing what I think. This is very good news, because it means that I don’t have to get someone else to stop hurting me. I’m the one who can stop hurting me. It’s within my power.

Byron Katie

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oooo! Good one. This one needs to be "cross-stitched" as I always say. ; D

Gayla Woolf Holt said...

Loved this!
Love you!
Always,
Mom