CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nose hickey!

Today in church Kent was sitting down between the boys in Sacrament Meeting. I was sitting at the other end near Brynley (so I could easily take her out to the hallway if she started freaking out.) 

During one of the talks I could here commotion and then giggling from Tyson. So I leaned forward and glared looked lovingly down there (ha) and gave them (Kent and the boys) "the look" to stop whatever they were doing and to be quiet!
Tyson's nose hickey!



Come to find out Kent had grabbed Tyson by his nose and twisted it all in fun and now Tyson has a nose hickey on the very tip of his nose! 

I tried to take a picture of it but it didn't show up very well. I laughed and laughed when he leaned over to me and said, 

"Mom, look at my nose...do you have any makeup to put on it to cover it up?" 

He was SO embarrassed by it. The Bishop even came up to him and asked him what was on his nose bwahahaha!!!



2 comments:

Gayla Woolf Holt said...

Oh no poor kid!! Kent is such a meanie...jokes! Too funny.

Laura G said...

Ha ha ha. I pictured your glare as I read that. You learned it from you Mom. She's got a good one. :) Love her!